This recipe yields roughly 525 ml of topical salve; vary ingredients proportionately for a smaller or larger batch.
- 400 ml Cannaoil (converted cannabis and olive oil - see our Cannaoil recipe)
- 40 grams shaved beeswax
- 45 drops lavender oil
- 30 drops mint oil
- ½ tsp. of honey
1. Combine Cannaoil, honey and beeswax in a small crockpot, or a small double boiler; put on low heat, no higher than 150 deg. F (65 deg. C).
2. Stir occasionally until all the beeswax is melted.
3. Add lavender and mint oil to the Cannaoil/beeswax. Stir to blend oils. Allow to sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Keeping the crockpot, or double boiler, on very low heat, pour the salve into container(s); stir the mix prior to pouring in order to maintain consistency.
5. Let salve cool completely before putting lid(s) on.
Fast skin absorption with minimal residual effect.
Eases dry skin conditions.
Provides mild pain relief for muscular and/or joint pain.