Vancouver Island Compassion Society
The Vancouver Island Compassion Society (VICS) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a safe source of cannabis-based treatments to patients with a physician's recommendation in a private and respectful environment.
The VICS also adds to the knowledge and understanding of the therapeutic potential of whole-plant cannabis medicines through community-based scientific research.
Hours and Contact Information
Wheelchair accessible on side of building.
Open 7 days a week
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
853 Cormorant St.
V8W 1R2 CANADA
phone: 250 381 8427
fax: 250 381 8423
Recent Medical Cannabis News
In order to access our services, a physician's recommendation for cannabis is required.
Below are the required forms; they are also found on our registration page, or the 'Quickstart' link off the 'Home' link above.
Updates and News
The VICS will be CLOSED Monday, September 5, 2016, for Labour Day
- The VICS Annual General Meeting will be held Sept. 11, 2016 at 755 Pandora Ave., Victoria, from 11 am to 2 pm. See Events for more info Go to EVENTS
- Check out the revised LINKS page Go to LINKS
- The VICS will be closed Monday, September 5, 2016, for Labour Day.
Go to CALENDAR
- "CANNABINOID CHRONICLES", the VICS monthly newsletter, is back!! View or download the latest issue:
Get Latest Newsletter
For past issues:
Go to Newsletter Archives
- RECENTLY ARCHIVED:
Download the Poster Submission to the International Cannabinoid Research Society's 23rd Annual Symposium, held in Vancouver BC in June 2013, titled "Patterns Of Therapeutic Cannabis Use in 907 Patients"
- B.C. Supreme Court rules in favour of medical marijuana